Hey! So well this is long overdue, isn't it. We are already a month into 2020, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to rave about what Diego and I achieved in 2019.
- Travelled the South Island for three and a bit weeks.
- Took Diego on the Bluebridge Ferry three times.
- Went to Ohakune with Tammin and dogs.
- Moved to Whanganui to live in my mother's lounge.
- Started car camping.
- Bought a new car (Here is the video to watch that experience).
- Camped all through South Island, Foxton, Palmerston North, Whanganui, Ohakune, Waverley, Otaki.
- Turned 25, and I feel very old about it.
- Went back to the South Island for a second time to look after Lu's house for a month.
- First Christmas away from family.
- Spent a year working for Shopify and loving most minutes of it.
- Taught Diego a range of new tricks.
- Learnt more about Diego, and how to deal with his reactivity/walk him with purpose.
- Launching Daisy Pets on Shopify, brand new website and look.
I also wanted to share my favourite photo from each month, cause why not?
I also wrote up a post about my 2020 Goals and Resolutions that talks about what I plan to do this year if you are interested. I feel like one month into 2020 I have already done so much cool stuff and I am excited to see what the rest of the year will bring.